THIS BOAT HAS IT ALL! 2001 BAYLINER CAPRI 235 HD BOWRIDER – €uros 9,750.00
The boat has a 5.7 ltr. Mercruiser engine, it can carry up to 10 people. Boat stowed at the boat yard in Nerja, on its own trailer.
Very fast and manouvrable. Just fitted new 5 blade stainless steel prop. Fully serviced, tuned & upgraded & ready for the off! It has been well maintained and runs like a dream! SSR Registered.Loads of extras including fun toys for water sports – Fishing, Tubing, Snorkelling, Water ski-ing etc.
You will certainly see a different side of living by the sea! If you are interested or would just like some more information then please call me – ROD on +34 608 556 252
THIS BOAT HAS IT ALL! Full Inventory below.
Boatyard Fees Paid up until 8th May 2017. (Monthly Cost approx. €120.00) Insurance with Mapfre until Oct 2017 – approx. €260.00 per year.
EXCALIBUR – Inventory List
Equipment & Extras:
- 1) Helm Controls – Hydraulic Steering; Integrated throttle forward and reverse; Trim Tab for adjusting leg up & down; Speedo; Rev Counter; Fuel Gauge; Battery Amp gauge; Garmin GPS with electronic mapping, compass, speed, time, etc.; One fixed Marine VHF Radio; 2x12volt One hand held portable VHF radio and home charger system; External ports; 2 x Fire extinguishers port & starboard; 1 additional 12v port at rear of boat; Bimini Sun canopy; Bow light; Stern dive ladder; Flag pole; 2 x Batteries – (I for engine & 1 accessories with changeover switch and cut off.);
- 2) Switch panel – with switches for horn, bow light, engine blower; Bilge pump; Radio power switch; NAV switches etc. ; Music radio with CD and USB; Six speakers through the amplifier:
- 3) To Port side – fitted sea toilet in own cabin with lighting & ventilation: Plenty of under-seating storage.
- 4) Centre of boat – below deck storage for all fun sea-toys.;
- 5) General – Swivel cox & navigator seats,; New fully fitted tonneau cover; built-in cup holders; Split front windscreen; Bow
converts into 1 large sunbed; Complete manual regarding boat, accessories & history; 100 litre built in fuel tank.
- 6) Glove box – Flags; spare keys; wrist strap for keys; Compass; Pliers & Key spanner for adjusting radio antenna; Bottle
opener; Corkscrew; Handy waterproof pouch; Fish hooks; Elastoplasts; Wet wipes; Tissues; Coarse sponge; Suntan
lotion; Scissors; One pr, gloves; one duster.
- 7) One Anchor retrieving ring system; One rearview mirror; One external manual shower head and shower folding bucket.
- 8) JOBE Towing Tube in bag
- 9) Big Black bag containing 12 Lifejackets – auto inflated need new cylinders! Also contains 4 Sets Snorkel & Masks. 6 x
helmets for tube; 1 x hand pump for inflating JOBE tube; 10 face masks/goggles; 5 assorted snorkels; 5 pairs boat shoes;
2x chrome fishing rod holders.
- 10) One Danforth Anchor & chain; 1 x 4 prong folding anchor & chain; 1 x basic small toolkit. One spare reconditioned
- 11) Various ropes & warps.
13) Extendable shower poles.
1 x umbrella extension
1 x set water skis with ski bag
6 x Fend-Offs
1 x basic tool kit
Syphon pump for fuel.
1 x grease gun
2x boat mooring hooks
1x fishing rod
1x pair boat paddles
1x folding wooden tray table
3x cushion raisers
2x 20ltr fuel containers
Various cleaning compounds and additives for the boat;
Various tarpaulins and many other bits and pieces.
Crash bag – 1 x hand held torch; 1 x small hand held Digital sonar; 1 x set of flares; 1 x set marker pens; 1 x whistle; 1 x first aid kit; 1 x microphone clip; 1 x headphone set for mobile phone. 1 x handheld gas fog horn.
You will certainly see a different side of living by the sea!
If you are interested or would just like some more information then please call me
ROD on +34 608 556 252