By the end of the course you will have mastered:
- Dive guiding – preparing, briefing, leading and conducting guided dives for certified divers.
- Have extensive knowledge of diving theory and the PADI system – diving physics, physiology and environment.
In depth understanding of the PADI training system and regulations/legalities of the recreational diving industry and education.
- Comprehensive water skills
- Exemplary demonstration standard of the “core” PADI diving skills.
- Exemplary rescue skills and Accident management abilities including a written “Emergency Action Plan”.
- Minimum dive experience of 60 logged dives including proven experience with Night, deep and navigation dives this should be a minimum only, we will take you well beyond this!
- Also including a Mapping project and equipment exchange underwater.
- Continued professional assessment in key areas.
- Experience in working as an Instructor assistant on a full range of PADI courses – managing students and logistics, leading tour portions of dives and supervising students.
To enrol for the course you will need :
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
The PADI Divemaster certification is the prerequisite certification for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
Minimum age +18
Need to be a Rescue Diver
Hotel pick up: Free (max 10km far from the Diving Centre)
PADI professional Instructor
Quality, comfortable rental equipment
PADI materials and certification fee.