Congratulations! You have decided to get your scuba diving training and your diving license, choosing between one of our beginner courses.
This is your first step to becoming an autonomous diver and being able to practice this activity anywhere in the world.
Many people choose PADI because it guarantees the highest quality of training for all scuba diving courses. Plus, PADI is a worldwide organisation, which allows you to dive anywhere in the world.
All of our instructors have vast experience in diving, an extensive knowledges of the local marine environment and sea life as well as a great passion for this unique job.
Our aim is to make you feel safe and support you at all times. Throughout your beginner course, the learning process is adapted and personalised according to the needs of each student. We are well-known thanks to our small groups technique and the care we have for each and every one of our divers.
- Padi Scuba Diver€300.00 – €380.00PADI Scuba Diver is a quick course designed for those who have little time or a tighter budget and want to have a license as soon as possible. This course covers 2 out of 5 Open Water Diver modules and 4 of the open water dives allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters under the supervision of a Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor.
- Open Water Diver€390.00 – €470.00Get your FIRST SCUBA DIVING LICENSE with the Open Water Diver course! This certification allows you to dive anywhere in the world up to a depth of 18 meters and always in the company of a dive buddy. The license is valid for ever. All you need to do is: keep diving and gain good memories!
- Emergency First Response€140.00 – €190.00Emergency First Response is not necessarily just for divers—anyone can attend this course. You’ll learn how to follow simple steps for how to respond in an emergency situation, build your confidence and be able to help save a life. Learn CPR, primary, and secondary care.
- reactivate course€190.00Have you been out of the water for too long? No problem! We can refresh your skills and put you back on track. You'll regain your diving confidence so you can get back in the water in total safety. The course involves new learning material, revisits most of the Open Water course, and you'll get a new license too.
- Referral course€240.00Not sure if you want to get certified at home or while on holiday? With a PADI Open Water referral course, you don’t have to choose. A PADI referral allows you to complete most of your scuba training at home and finish your certification dives anywhere in the world.